|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Piece/Pieces|
|Price:||$2.85 - $11.00 / Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||carton(0.045kg/9.5*8*7)(0.53kg/43.5*25.7*25.5)(0.08kg/21*13.5*11.5)(0.385kg/38*20*23.5) or as per the requirement of the customer|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
inox pipe fittings,
stainless steel adapter
Valve connector-stainless steel press fitting
1. Material: stainless steel 304L/316L, galvanized carbon steel Q235A
2. Size:3/8-2inch or as request, pipe wall thickness: 1.0--2.0mm
3. Fitting standard: DVGW W534-1995, JIS
4. O-Ring Seal material: EPDM (black): max working pressure 1.6Mpa, working temperature from -15 to 110, Suit medium: cold and hot water, compressed Air etc.
5. Galvanization: all carbon steel pipe fittings are plated with rust-resistant zinc.
6. Payment term: TT, L/C price term: FOB,CIF,CNF.
7. Anneal: all stainless steel pipe fittings are annealed in inert gases before packing.
8, Stainless steel press fitting is the best connection for thin wall stainless steel pipe, PE(X)-Al-PE(X) multiplayer pipe and SS-PE composite pipe. Versatility of press fittings can widely use in potable water system, water supply and drainage, heating and cooling water circulation system, fire services sprinkler system, gas system and etc. Easy and fast installation with simple press tools can save time and improve job productivity and profitability.
Application: water supply, heating supply, fire protection, gas, and industrial petroleum pipeline system etc.
Advantages of Press fitting:
Low cost of labor
Security of hygiene
Reliability of the joints
Resistance to corrosion
Easy and quick way of laying
Compatible of press fitting system
Hydro thermo sanitary applications
Press fitting system made by best material
Zhengkang long-term experience in stainless pipeline industry
The Zhengkang pressfitting system is very easy and quick to install and only uses stainless steel AISI304 L316L, carbon steel.
The fittings used in Zhengkang pressfitting system have a toroidal chamber at their own ends inside which there's a EPDM gasket. This has a very strong resistance against aging.