carbon steel reducing tee,
carbon steel tube fittings
90 degree stainless /carbon steel male elbow-press fitting
1. Material: 304,304L,316, and 316L.
2. Connection: double press on the two sides of the raised ring with the sealing gasket put in the raised ring.
3. Standard: DIN EN 10312 DVGW W 534.,same with mapress fitting standard.
4. The OD is ranged from 15 to 100 mm, and the wall is from 0.8 to 2 mm.
5. Double press pipe connection system has been applied at home and abroad with fine response.
6. It is usually used in connecting the fitting and water-supply. Also it can be used in transporting drining water, hot water, oil, gas, and so on. And easy operated and widely use is to be favourate for everyone. When you built a building you must use cross, why not chose our product and we will supply a competitive price and high quality for you.
Advantages of Press fitting:
Low cost of labor
Security of hygiene
Reliability of the joints
Resistance to corrosion
Easy and quick way of laying
Compatible of press fitting system
Hydro thermo sanitary applications
Press fitting system made by best material
Zhengkang long-term experience in stainless pipeline industry
The Zhengkang pressfitting system is very easy and quick to install and only uses stainless steel AISI304 L316L, carbon steel.
The fittings used in Zhengkang pressfitting system have a toroidal chamber at their own ends inside which there's a EPDM gasket. This has a very strong resistance against aging.
The Zhengkang Press fitting System in carbon steel is indicated for use in various types of civil and industrial installations where the stainless steel pipe work is not required.
Typical applications are:
- closed-circuit water heating and cooling systems
- compressed air and inert gas systems
- sprinkler systems
The o-ring gaskets made of black EPDM, are resistant to aging, heat and chemical additives and are therefore particularly suitable for all types of treated water.
Conditions of use
- Maximum operating pressure: 16 bar
- Operating temperature: - 20 °C + 85 °C
- Maximum temperature: 120 °C