|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Piece/Pieces|
|Price:||$2.00 - $30.00 / Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||carton(0.045kg/9.5*8*7mm)(0.53kg/43.5*25.7*25.5mm)(0.08kg/21*13.5*11.5mm)(0.385kg/38*20*23.5mm) or as per the requirement of the customer|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Year|
black iron pipe compression fittings,
stainless steel adapter
1.material:stainless steel 304L/316L,galvanized carbonsteel Q235A
2. size:3/8-2inch or as request, pipe wall thickness: 1.0--2.0mm
3. fitting standard: DVGW W534-1995,JIS
4. O-Ring Seal material:EPDM(black): max working pressure 1.6Mpa, working temperature from -15 to 110, Suit medium: cold and hot water, compressed Air etc.
5. galbanization: all carbon steel pipe fittings are plated with rust-resistant zinc.
6. payment term : TT, L/C price term: FOB,CIF,CNF.
7. Anneal: all stainless steel pipe fittings are annealed in inert gases before packing.
8, Stainless steel press fitting is the best connection for thin wall stainless steel pipe, PE(X)-Al-PE(X) multiplayer pipe and SS-PE composite pipe. Versatility of press fittings can widely use in potable water system, water supply and drainage, heating and cooling water circulation system, fire services sprinkler system, gas system and etc. Easy and fast installation with simple press tools can save time and improve job productivity and profitability.
Advantages of Pressfitting
· No gluing
· Low cost of labour
· Security of hygiene
· Reliability of the joints
· Resistance to corrosion
· Easy and quick way of laying
· Compatible of pressfitting system
· Hydrol thermo sanitary applications
· Pressfitting system made by best material
· Zhengkang long-term experience in stainless pipeline industry
The Zhengkang pressfitting system is very easy and quick to install and only uses stainless steel AISI304 L316L, carbon steel.
The fittings used in Zhengkang pressfitting system have a toroidal chamber at their own ends inside which there's a EPDM rubber ring: this has a very strong resistance against aging, it can resist to high pressures and also to temperatures higher than 110 degrees.
In the Zhengkang pressfitting system, special electromechanical jaws give a strain to the toroidal chamber and are used for pressing the fittings on the tubes. The O-ring, once compressed, guarantees a coupling which is perfectly sealing compound and no longer divisible.
Nowadays the Zhengkang Pressfitting system of cold pressing with stainless steel tubes and fittings represents the most modern and reliable solution within hydrothermosanitary applications. The stainless steel is certainly the best material in security of hygiene compared with others such as plastic, iron and copper and can provide a high resistance to corrosion.
The pressfitting system combines the extreme reliability of the joints with the easy and quick way of laying as it does not need any gluing, threading or welding. As a consequence, the major costs of material are fully balanced by the extremely low cost of labour.
Thanks to the long-term experience within the field of steel workings, Zhengkang is now able to provide a competitiveness beyond comparison. The Zhengkang pressfitting system is also compatible with the other most important brands of fittings on the market.